Get Foreclosure Help
In Danger of Losing Your Home?
If you are having trouble making your mortgage, or if you’ve been notified by your bank that you are in foreclosure, HomeStart is here to help. We have a number of options to help you explore with the goal of saving your home, and your credit.
How does HomeStart Help?
The first step is knowing where you are at in the foreclosure process. HomeStart helps you understand your individual situation so you can chose the best option. Then, we help you connect with the best program and help you complete all of the required steps.
How to Get Started:
- Please create an account by clicking the Create Your Account below. Click the Foreclosure Prevention option and check the box for “I want to meet one-on-one with an advisor determine the best option suited for my current situation.”
- Confirm your account in your email and create a password.
- Complete your Dashboard and schedule your 15 minute Welcome to HomeStart phone appointment.
- You will then complete the Foreclosure Prevention Advising intake packet, gather your documents, and upload the documents onto your account or turn it to our office by fax, email, or dropping it off at one of our locations.
- Once your information is reviewed by a HomeStart Housing Counselor, we will call you to make an appointment. If you have a sale date, please let us know so we can put your file on a fast track.
If you have been financially impacted by COVID-19 and are not sure if you will be able to make your next mortgage payment, click here to learn about the steps to take moving forward and please don't hesitate to call our office at 815-962-2011 for more information.