HomeStart’s one-on-one advising services assist homeowners with a wide variety of homeownership needs and concerns. Our expert advisors are here to work one-on-one with homeowners to:
- Assist eligible homeowners with finding the perfect grant or loan program for home improvement
- Assist homeowners with understanding refinancing options and eligibility
- Advise homeowners with financially sustaining homeownership
- Connect homeowners with community resources
If you are interested in improving your finances to take out a traditional home rehab loan, looking to explore community resources to assist with homeownership or home improvement, or are worried about sustaining your mortgage payments, our advisors can work with you one-on-one to help you understand your options.
How to Get Started:
- Click Create Your Account. When creating an account, check “I am interested in one-on-one counseling to learn my options as a current homeowner” in the Homeowner Service dropdown box.
- Confirm your account in your email and create a password.
- Complete your Dashboard and schedule your 15 minute Welcome to HomeStart phone appointment to learn about the next steps in the intake process!