With HomeStart’s Homebuyer Coaching service, you’ll meet one-on-one with an advisor to ensure you are confident in your next housing decision, financially prepared to take out a home loan, and equipped with information and resources for sustainable homeownership. This program is designed to meet you where you are at in the homebuying process, whether you’re just getting started or prequalified for a loan.
During your one-on-one appointment with an expert advisor you’ll discuss:
- Mortgage readiness - Calculating affordability range
- Credit review, building, and repair
- Working with lenders and realtors
- Down payment assistance options
- Analyzing household income, expenses, and savings
- Developing and analyzing a household budget
- And more!
How to Get Started:
- Click “Create Your Account” and select Homebuyer Services and check the box "I want to purchase a home, and am interested in meeting one-on-one with an adviser to determine my mortgage readiness."
- Confirm your account in your email and create a password.
- Complete your Dashboard and schedule your 15 minute Welcome to HomeStart phone appointment to learn about the next steps in the intake process!
If you have any questions about creating an account, please call our office at 815-962-2011.